Sunday, February 27, 2011

PODCAST: Slamdance Special

As I wrote in the Sundance post: I don't mind admitting that I got in way over my head at Sundance/Slamdance this year and all of my hard work resulted in two "festival special" episodes that don't really fit the mission of the podcast. It was an overall miserable experience. That being said, I managed to get a few great interviews while up in Park City last month and I have a much better idea of how to approach the fests next year. Lesson learned. Check out Charlotte's intro below, get the full show notes in the extended write-up at the site (this is where you can grab the timecode if you want to jump straight to a specific interview), and remember to subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast delivered right to your face.


Charlotte Cook » 2.27.11 »

In Episode 10 of The Documentary Blog Podcast, host Joshua Ligairi has yet more filmmakers interviews and this time from the 2011 Slamdance Film Festival. Featuring four interviews with the filmmakers of Superheroes, Last Fast Ride, Fordson, and Bhopali we really hope you enjoy this special episode.

Download the MP3
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Original post, show notes, credits, links and more at TheDocumentaryBlog.com.