Monday, January 14, 2013

PODCAST: Based on a true story?

I joined the guys over at Movie Podcast Weekly again, this time invited on as a "permanent part-time" host. I think that means that although my schedule doesn't allow me to sit-in regularly, they don't want to have to introduce me as a guest anymore. Anyway, I talked about 4 movies that were billed as being based on actual events, though I have a feeling there was a spectrum of truthiness (copyright Al Franken) cross films. It was a fun discussion, as always with those guys (Jason is a legitimate film critic, Karl is an actor) and I got to bring my friend Bill on with me too. That's William Rowan Jr, one of the co-Producers of CLEANFLIX. Enjoy!


Jason Pyles » 01.14.13 »

For Episode 016, we have another double-feature review for you of “Gangster Squad” and “Zero Dark Thirty,” with special guest screenwriter / producer WILLIAM ROWAN JR. During this show, we’ll also reflect on the nominees for the upcoming, 85th Academy Awards ceremony, as well as our usual Mini Reviews.


Subscribe on iTunes

Subscribe to the RSS feed
Download the episode
Stream from the site

Original post, complete show notes, credits, links and more at MoviePodcastWeekly.com Follow them on Twitter @MovieCastWeekly